Increased hunger, headaches, nausea after unprotected sex, increased urination. Could be pregnant ?

I just had a baby November 19th through c-section My husband and I had sex this month he ejaculated in me. I have been very hungry for the past days, Headaches and nausea (like with my last pregnancy) but no tender breasts or darking (like last pregnancy) and I have been pooping a ton and peeing a little more than regular but not a whole lot ( i feel like the being a little more than regular has just started) I got a negitive test was it too early to tell because i havent missed a period yet because i just had mine and we had sex a few days or so afterwards. So could I be pregnant and just took the test to early?
Asked On : Fri, 22 Mar 2013