Increased heartbeat, burpings, feet sweating. Cardiac problems not present. Whats the reason?

Hi Doctor, I have a serious problem. Before six six months on a night my heart beat increased suddenly. So i rushed to the nearest hospital. They checked my ECG and said it is OK. To rule out any Cardic problem I have gone through 2D and Treadmill test. Even they are normal. From that day onwards I keep on getting Burpings every time through out the day. A month back I saw a Gastroenterologist . He saw ahd heard my symptoms ( Get Burpings throughout the day, No pain or Burning in the Stomach, Free Stool , Suddenly heart beat goes up). he said I am being nervous and sawlllowing air. Now there days my heart beat goes up suddenly and my feet get sweat suddenly. No strong pain or congestion in heart.
Asked On : Fri, 2 Nov 2012