Increased heart rate, taken medicine to decrease. Want to know name of medicine

I was diagnosed with SVT in April of this year. During my first episode they could not get my heart rate to decrease so they gave me a medicine that made my heart stop then they flushed the IV and it started again. My heart rate increased again so they had to double the dose which helped but it went back up to around 140. Eventually after a few hours the ER got it back to normal. I can t remember the name of the medication they gave me. Can you name any. I will recognize the name if I see it. I would like to research the side effects. Thank you!
Asked On : Sat, 27 Oct 2012