Increased heart beat rate, tinfeeling in the legs, during certain situations, no numbness. Suggestions?

Heart beats fast and sometimes irregular I dont have another symptoms and it only happens in certain situations like after gettin yelled at or if I m gonna hang out with a new girl. I don t know just situations I use to be fine in now for the past couple of months it s been weird I m very aware of my heart beat and I m allways feeling my chest to see if it s beating normal or not. I don t know what s going on I never get lightheaded or chest pains I some times get a tingling feeling in my legs and arms but they don t go numb.
Asked On : Wed, 29 Aug 2012