Increased anxiety, stress and insomnia after quitting smoking

I have q quick question, I am on 2mg a day(4month) but have been a smoker for 7 yrs. I just quit smoking over a month span and now have been a week without cigs period... I can only discribe my stress level and anxiety like this- it feels like iv been taken 6 steps forward and 3 steps back is this usual for some1 who quit smoking along with my increased anxiety and stress I have now added insomnia to my list of problems.... I go and see my doctor today is this something I should mention if so how do I go about it because I do not want him thinking I want other things
Asked On : Tue, 18 Dec 2012