Increased SGPT, SGOT, suffering from Oral Lichens Planus, feel tightness and pain on left side of chest and left arm. Reasons ?

Hi, my SGPT is 180,GGT is 103 and sgot is 115 IU/L. My T4 is 11ug/dl and my S cholesterol is 197mg/dl, Fasting blood sugar is 92mg. I amsuffering from oral Lichens Planus for the last 1 yr for which i did not take any treatment. It worsens and improves periodically. whenever i walk briskly i start feeling tightness and pain on left side of my chest and left arm, which goes away once i stop walking. I am46 yrs old and have three kids. Kindly let me know what could be the possible reasons for raised SGPT and GG. Thanks
Asked On : Fri, 1 Mar 2013