Increase in number of moles, skin tags after delivery, increase in size of existent ones. Should I get them removed?

After I had my son I had two moles and a couple of skin tags near my private area and some othe moles got darker and hair in them my birth mark has grown over the years. also its a mole and is now the size of a dime . There is a small mole coming off of it to. The moles in my private area itch and that scares me a lil especially when I work out . And skin tags that I have under my arm since I was little have grown. Do I need to get them removed?
Asked On : Sun, 22 Jul 2012