Incision and drainage done on a cyst, smelly, brown paste squeezes out. Reason?

I had an incision and drainage done on a sebaceous cyst that got infected a few months ago. I took antibiotics and warm compresses, but the original site of the cyst is still there, right at the crease under my breast. It looks like a pimple, it is where the cyst was aspirated with a needle before it returned and had to be incised. After all of that, the pimple is smelly, and I sometimes feel the urge to press it, upon which a small amount of smelly brown paste gets squeezed out. I have told my doctor, she says its scar tissue, and doesn't want me to get it surgically removed, however I don't understand why there's discharge. The more I sweat, the more discharge, however it's never more than a few grains of salt.
Asked On : Sun, 13 Oct 2013