In the process of tlc, heart burn, nausea, chills, body ache, no periods. Prescribed Clomid. Could be pregnant ?

Hi, hubby and I are in the process of tlc . My ob/gyn prescribed Clomid for me to start at the onset of my new cycle set to start today or yesterday. I have Pam s like symptoms but no period yet. The past two or three days I have been having really bad heart burn and nausea , chills with no fever, aching and low grade headache for the past 24 hrs that came on very suddenly. I had a few odd incidents of cramping on my lower right side in the past 48 hrs and had some thick mucus that clumped on the tp when I woke up two days ago. I m a little dizzy and exhausted but mostly I just don t feel right. Could I be pregnant? How soon can I test?
Asked On : Sun, 14 Oct 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  53 Awaiting Answer