In process of passing kidney stone. Feeling it in vaginal opening, uncomfortable, air bubbles coming out. Is the stone still present and will there be pain and blood involved?

Hello, I am have been in the process of passing a kidney stone for the last 2 weeks. I was diagnosed in the emergency room and referred to a urologist . I haven t been able to be seen by the urologist because there is only one office in my area so appointments are hard to come by, let alone even receive a phone call in return. The past few days I thought I possibly had passed the stone without realizing it. However, today I feel as though it is sitting at the opening of my vagina and I feel it more so when I urinate. It is more of an uncomfortable feeling rather than actual pain. Also, I am experiencing what seems to be air bubbles coming from that area. Not passing gas, just very small air bubbles . In your opinion, do you believe that the stone is still present? Are these bubbles normal/have anything to do with the passing of a kidney stone? Also, what can I expect when the stone actually passes? Will there be a great deal of pain and blood involved?
Asked On : Sun, 17 Jun 2012