In early forties, had implantation failure, wants to conceive. Chances of pregnancy?

i am 40 in 3 months time. My 15 year old son got taken away from me via the courts by his very bitter father and new partner, i ve not seen him for 2 years have no family and feel depressed. i would have loved a new baby, i believe that i had an implantation failure 6 months ago. I feel i need another child to replace him. What are my changes of having a pregnancy in my 40s? I don t have a regular partner but date frequently where i have sex. i had no serious problems with my son who i had at 24 and only had a 6 week misscarrage before him. Thanks so much it worries me all the time. No serious health problems apart from migranes which usually occurr after travelling.
Asked On : Wed, 13 Jun 2012