In early eighties, have fibromyalgia with extreme pain on moving, breathing trouble, have pressure point areas that hurt on touching, difficulty in sleeping. Can stress cause this?

I have Fibromyalgia and it is difficult through the days but the last couple of weeks I can hardly move without pain.I have CHF too and have trouble beathing when I try to do too much and it has been hard to accept.Most people do not realize my problems and I try to do what I can for some of my friends who cannot drive anymore but I pay for the lifting of walkers and such.I take 16 pills a day for my healthproblems and they are a nuisance and I do not take alot for the I do not like the sounds of the side-affects and hate taking the pills I do.I do not seem to have pressure points-every area I touch -hurts and I do not get many hours of sleep at night because of pain.Would some stress situations I am going through affect my condition?I am tired of pretending I am fine but it is hard to hide the pain when every movement hurts.Oh! yes-I am 81 and am ready to go but don e like the trip getting there.Any ideas?( I have paid too much trying for answers) Thank you. Maxine.
Asked On : Mon, 2 Jul 2012