In early 40's, trying for a child, low sperm count, prescribed Carnisure 500, Evion 400 and Speman tablets. How long should I take these tablets?

Im a 40 yr old male and my wife is 41. We want a child now and have been trying for the same. I have gone thru the sperm test after which the doctor has prescribed me to have Carnisure 500, Evion 400 and Speman tablets . Looking at the age that we both are at, is it still possible to have a baby. We are not very comfortable with the idea of IVR, as it sounds very complex and at the same time very expensive. Please let me know if Carnisure 500 and Speman tablets have any side effects and how long should one have these medicines. Thank you.
Asked On : Thu, 29 Mar 2012