In a 32 day cycle, when does ovulation take place ?

My last period started on 10th July-2011 and average cycle day is 32. when will be my ovolution date next ??
Asked On : Thu, 21 Jul 2011
29th july is most probable day of ovulation.
you may feel dull pain on the site of rt. or lt.ovary
General & Family Physician Dr. Ramesh M.Vachharajani's  Response
Thanks for query,
Your ovulation date is approximately on 25th july.
ok and bye
General & Family Physician Dr. Mohammed Tauseef's  Response
Hi Barman, Welcome to HealthcareMagic Forum.

Your Ovulation can happen anywhere between 25th july to 5th August 2011. If you have irregular periods, you should be seeing a Gynecologist to rule out the exact as it could happen if you have Hormonal Imbalance.

If there is Hormonal Imbalance, the ovulation may or may not happen sometimes.

Good Luck.

Take Care.
Pediatrician Dr. Suryakanta Baraha's  Response
hello,
welcome to hcm
thanks for the query
your ovulation time is between 12 th to 16 th day of your cycle.its usually14 days before the 1st day of your next menstrual cycle.so probably around 23 rd to 28th july
Once released, the egg is capable of being fertilized for 12 to 48 hours
This is the most fertile period of your cycle: during ovulation your chances of conception are highest.
take care