Improper food flow in food pipe, increased lethargy, weakness. Endoscopy clear. Cancer in food pipe?

it seems to me that flow of food in my food pipe is not proper,I underwent endoscopy twice from different doctors but they said that there is nothing serious, but i m getting lazy day by day, feeling weak too from last 2-3 years. i have fear in my mind of cancer in my food pipe so want to know that what test is required to clear this. one thing is more my wastage is not proper it is like toothpaste.
Asked On : Sat, 15 Dec 2012