Improper digestion, gas formation. Is it IBS? Any permanent cure?

my age is 50 years height is 5.6 weight is 63kg and my digesation is not proper all times,gas also belongs and some doctors say it is a ibd .its never free from this.i have tension in my body,doctor say that wheat,milk,butter,motton and some oily fish is prohided and also matured seeds of bowls are not cleared thats the main problem when its cleard then that particular day is very fine and every i do some exercise in the morning.out side food i never take and have no addiction ,its already 5 to 6 doctors had seen but its unfotunate that no remidymy weaght is not increase till 10 years.the dr say that you take happy d/pan d 1x2 times daily x 5 days,orni 500 1x2 times x5 its my heart request that pl tell me about this and i want to live with my family with happy life-thanks and regards
Asked On : Sat, 1 Sep 2012