Impotence due to excessive masturbation, frequent discharge. How long do I need medication?

Dear Doctor, I am Mani from Chennai. I am a young dynamic unmarried guy living here in Chennai with my family. I am 25 years old guy facing a problem of impotence for the past one and half year due to excessive masturbation done during my teen age. I have started masturbating at the age of 16 and I keep continued excessive masturbation till the year 2010 (around 7 years) and I started reducing my masturbation extensively since 2011. Now a days I am facing the following symptoms of impotence. Frequent discharge during night times. My penis has became too soft and short (Almost without erect it looks like a micro penis). Erect is not continuing for long time. Some times facing premature ejaculation . Some times my penis has become erect only by touching or rubbing it with my hands. Ejaculation problem during normal erect condition (without the urge of sexual thoughts) Due to the above problem I got psychologically disturbed and physically feeling so rest less and tired. I am mentally got distracted and not able to concentrate on my work and other personal activities. Feeling like reduced memory power. Feeling anxiety and guilty, when facing my colleagues in office and meeting my friends. Some times feel lonely and under estimating myself and feel guilty with respect to sex when ever I see any girls. Please help me to cure out of this problem and kindly suggest me that do we have best medicines in allopathic treatment?. I am little bit scared of the side effects in allopathic treatment for sexual disorders. Kindly suggest me how long do i need to be in medication to get the permanent cure out of this problem. Also suggest me that will it get cured permanently as I am thinking of post marriage. If I get cured now, Will I be able to have a healthy sex with my wife without any problem after my marriage and will it create any problem in child birth after the marriage. Awaiting for your valuable response doctor. Thanks in advance.
Asked On : Fri, 5 Oct 2012