Implantation bleeding and pregnancy symptoms. Urine test negative, feeling of movement in the stomach. Pregnancy?

On September the 14 I had implantation bleeding , and all the pregnancy systems. I had so many urine test and they all came back negative. I have 3 days of bleeding which that is not a normal period for me. My stomach has been getting bigger plus I still have a lot of systems. I can now feel a lot of movement in my stomach. I had been three months now since I had the implantation bleeding. I never had the blood test done yet.
Asked On : Fri, 2 Nov 2012