Immense body ache, bad cough and severe headaches, itchy and dry throat, mucus with blood. IS it strep ?

Yes, and thank you. I recently had a flu and am undergoing another one with more severe symptoms. It began with immense body ache, bad coughing, and severe headaches . Later I felt a fever coming but I began taking medication almost immediately so I wouldn t miss work. My throat feels itchy, dry, with inflammation/irritation and I also feel that when I swallow pills, they go upward oppose to downward. I also feel stuff stuck in my throat, exerting itself to go down. When I have my severe coughing, I feel it coming up. I m almost sure that its a combination of some pills stuck and an accumulation of mucous... and I spit out mucous with blood. I was thinking I have strep throat , or that I m experiencing its onset.
Asked On : Wed, 13 Feb 2013