Imbalance, tremors on face, head spinning, constipation. All test results normal. Used to study late night. Cause?

Sir, my 25 yrs old sister is facing problem like unbalanced walking(she can walk herself),her face is shaking and her head spins sometime.she has long constipation problem also. she has undergone blood, BP , urine test, ecg and MRI ..all the reports are normal.. still she is having this problem for last 10 days.. she used to study late night. i m not getting any clue.... could u pls send me ur valuable advise thank u sir
Asked On : Fri, 8 Feb 2013