Imbalance, sickness. Had laryngitis, bronchitis, asthma, What may be wrong?

Hello, I have noticed in this past year that I am unsteady on my feet when I turn my body, like being unbalanced. In November 2012, I had a laryngitis , then a bronchitis that triggered asthma which is still going on to this day, although not as bad. I will be having a pulmonary testing at the hospital on Wednesday. My symptoms of unsteadiness has intensified, I am feeling continuously nauseated. It feels as if my eyes are connected to my stomach. Turning my head, bending my head or getting up from sitting or lying down makes me feel sick. I have been doing the Dix-Hallpike maneuvre since this past Thursday and wore a soft collar for 48 hours. However, I still feel nauseated. Is there something else that needs to be looked at? Thank you in advance for your help. Linda G. YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Thu, 14 Mar 2013