Imbalance, ringing in ears, weakness, low appetite, nausea. Diabetes ruled out, prescribed thyroid medicines. Guidance?

Hi, Can anyone help me what is going wrong with me. Actually I am feeling strange in head and feeling bit imbalanced while walking, sound in left ear/head, feeling not quick in decision or action(perplexed), feeling very weak in body, sometimes very little fever(Actually I feel but temperature remains normal), less appetite but sometimes feeling hungry, stomach is also uncomfortable(problems of Acidity and gas), sometimes feels nausea . In this context, I have consult with neurologist , she given me MRI and blood test. MRI comes with negative(everything is normal), in blood they found slightly high glucose and T3 & T4(thyroid)...Then she referred to a endocrinologist and gone for another fresh blood test and ECT of Thyroid gland . She found slight high glucose, and T3&T4 again but ECT of thyroid is also found normal ...But she confirmed no diabetes and given some medicine of thyroiditis ...I am taking those drugs but problem remain unchanged. Now problems remains the same...! Can you help on that? Br/Sanjay +86-0000
Asked On : Thu, 13 Dec 2012