Illness, occasional night sweats, waves of nausea. CT showed enlarged jugular chain node. Lymph node?

I have seen 7 doctors in 3 months... Constantly feel like I am coming down with illness . Fever of 99 for 2 months. Treated with zpack 10 days of prednisone . All labs normal including CBC fsh and cmp. Occasional night sweats . Waves of nausea. Ct scan showed enlarged jugular chain node. Ent recommending it coming out. Do u think all my symptoms are related to lymph node? I am positive for Ebv antibodies. Hx mono. Also tired lots!!
Asked On : Mon, 29 Oct 2012