Ill, nausea, headache, hot flushes, sense of pressure in vagina, thick pale clot. What is the cause?

Hello I have been taking utovlan for three weeks now. The day before I started taking it I had very slight spotting. I stopped taking it on Sunday when as soon as I stopped I had more spotting. Today I have felt really ill, sick nauseous an bad a really severe headache along with feeling very hot and flushed. Tonight after bei v asleep for about an hour I woke in enormous pain of sense of pressure down at the vagina when I wiped after going toilet the tissue was full with a big thick clot like mass but som of it was not blood red it was paler an some white. This reminds me of my miscarriage mass I had last year could I have been pregnant when I started the utovlan an this is what has caused me to have this now?
Asked On : Sat, 10 Nov 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  91 Awaiting Answer