IBS attack with frozen hands and feet, body shivers and rise in BP, relieves with anti-spasmodic drugs. Advice?

I am having IBS for many years now. whenever I don t have stomach pain, no loose motion but soft stool, whenever I get this problem my hands and feet become cold, my body shivers and my BP shoots up. If I take an antispamodic drug and medicine for blood pressure, I get relieve. At present I am taking these medicines IBset, Eldicet, Rabiloc RD, Librax and atecard 25 mg at nigth with a consultation with gastroenterologist . However I still have the problem. Please advice. Thanks
Asked On : Mon, 29 Oct 2012