Hello and welcome
These kinds of symptoms occur due to wrong bowel habits and increase bowel movements of the intestine. To get rid from this please follows some instructions:
1. Eat fibre-rich foods such as fruits and vegetables like papaya, orange, cabbage, beans, asparagus etc.
2. Chew food properly so that it will be easily digestible.
3. Eat plenty of leafy vegetables and salads.
4. Develop the habit of bowel evacuation early morning every day.
5. Do regular exercise for about 30-45 minutes per day.
6. Avoid smoking
and also avoid drinking strong coffee/tea, fried and spicy food.
7. Keep your blood pressure in control.
8. Try to have a tension free and relaxed mind.
Hope this will help you.