I was done fasting insulin test which was 156.3(after 100 gms). will dimet500 help in ovulating ?

my doctor adviced me dimet 500 thrice a day. I was done fasting insulin test which was 156.3(after 100 gms) for one hour insulin and my 2 hour insulin was 199.8 which was twice the normal range. I am having pco and doctor told i have problem in ovulation. will dimet 500 help in ovulating ? I am 27 years old and 57 kg with normal height. having this tablet for past 2 months but could not conceive. I had a miscarriage 7 months back..anticipating your answer.
Asked On : Mon, 4 Jul 2011