I was diagnosed with PNET on lower of my right femur, Can I marry some one ?

In 2004 September I was diagnosed with PNET on lower of my right femur which was local detection. I gone through 6 cycles of chemo therapy and in between I got radio therapy. These treatments ended in mid of 2006. Doctors told I?m out of danger. In 2007 December PET city scan wrongly detected some activation in the same area. I got a surgery to remove it. This removed portion got biopsy and nothing wrong they got. Till date I?m in very good health and working in an MNC. My question is can I marry some one? Is there any problem?
Asked On : Sat, 27 Feb 2010