I want to increase my height, is it possible ?

hi, I am 20 m . My height is 162cm & my weight 53kg I want to increase my height is it possible
Asked On : Sat, 8 May 2010

daily in the mrng take one banana with a full glass of milk.also do 'tadasan'for three months regularly.think always that it works and your height is improving.also takes carrot it very helps to improve height.ihope u will try it and it will definitely works.

Dentist Dr. Srividya Rao Vasista's  Response
Hi sajith,
Height is totally genetically determined. Nothing much can be done after the growth centers fuse.
Thanks & take care
General Surgeon Dr. Rajinder Bajoria's  Response
No medicine or exercise can increase height, after the age of 14 -15. chances of height increase are minimal as growth centre fuses. if there would have been any medicine to increase, no one /rich people have been short stature d. there is surgical procedure known as limb lengthening by which one gain 4-5 inches ,but that is not advisable. .Disclaimer