I want to delay my period by taking primolut

hi doctor, i want to delay my period by taking primolut cos i have a trip this weekend,but i dont know when to take it . i mean how may days before my period ?or do i have to take it the first day of my period. Also i have to add that my period is never stady my circle is 30 days more or less.

Asked On : Fri, 26 Feb 2010
  Anonymous's Response

Hi.. this is only for information and not an prescription.. The medication is generally used for 10 to 14 days from the 3rd or 4th day before the expected menstruation.. This is as mentioned in the web.. Bleeding occurs on stopping the pill.. Consult your doctor for the prescription and explanation of the timings to start the medications.