I ve noticed when bending my back, my legs and general body starts shaking.

I ve noticed when bending my back, my legs and general body starts shaking. I thought at first it was only when i bent my legs/crouched but i found when keeping my legs perfectly upright and slightly tilting/bending the upper part of my body downwards, i would start to tremble. I m not in any pain what so ever, but it can make me a little unbalanced. I m not overweight , but i would consider myself very unfit and weak. I m wondering if a lack of exercise is the issue ?
Asked On : Thu, 24 Mar 2011