I use hand sanitiser on my face for acne. Can it ruin my skin ?

hi i use hand sanitiser on my face for acne and it helps. i don t use just any hand sanitiser, i use the ones with added moisturisers ( aloe vera and vitamin E) and i only use a pea size (maybe abit more at times) once a day with my daliy routine. in the morning i wash my face with warm/hottish water and a cloth, pat dry. then apply a pea size amount of the hand sanitiser. at night i wash my face with warm water and a cloth. then apply my night mosituriser cream. I tried other things but they dont work as well as this. I was just wanting to know am i doing any perment harm to my skin? im 18 if that makes difference?
Asked On : Fri, 14 Jan 2011