I took regestrone tablet after a protected sex but still not getting my period

Hello, My age is 24 years, height is 5.6 and weight is 46 kgs. I took regestrone tablet total 21 in no. s. I took this tablets twice a day for around 10 days. I have stopped taking from 3 days still i have not got my periods yet. Please suggest what would be the reason. I was asked to take regestrone by my doctor as i got brownish dschrge 15 days after my periods. My last periods were on 16th of July. I was supposed to get my periods on this 16th august but i took regestrone tablets till 19th morning and hence i was expecting my periods yesterday. But yesterday i was feeling like vommitting since morning and in the evening i had a vomit once. We are using precaution and hence I am not sure whether I am pregnant . Please suggest
Asked On : Mon, 22 Aug 2011