I think i have herpes

Hi. I need your help. Im 18 years old im still a virgin and i think i have herpes. Im soo scared.

Since last week i been noticing i have hard bumps down there and even small little red pimples. I feel so grossed out and embaressed to tell anybody. I do shave down there like maybe 2 in 1 months because my pubic doesnt grow that fast. I started using this product that removes hair its called Veet In-Shower Hair Removal Cream. I started using it and then like 5 or 6 days later i have a big bump near my vagina area. Im soo scared to have herpes. About 5 months ago i had a normal check up at the doctor and tested me for any diseseas and all came up negative. But i feel like my vagina isn't normal like other girls. Theres is always a bumps down there even if i havent shaved for a month. Please tell what to do or whats wrong with me.Thanks.

Asked On : Sat, 13 Mar 2010