I testicle moves when i get erection, is it a symptom of hernia ?

Hi, I m 31 and I have moving testicle (right one), which moves when I got erection all the way up above my penis. I had ops when I was younger(6 yrs.) on my left testicle, which was upper (not in the sack) and with the ops was put down in the sack. With my right testicle has been like that maybe the last 3 years, and I really dint pay much attention on it. But lately it start going up all the time. When i have sexual intercourse I have to push it down (in the sack) with my hand. Feels uncomfortable if its up when i have intercourse. And when i lay down on bed, its going up by its self. What can be the case and what I should do since a lot of people are telling me its not Hernia (cause if it was I would have pain or some groins like ball size?)? Thank you very much Zack
Asked On : Wed, 6 Jul 2011