I suspect the Doctor made a Serious mistake that caused my

I suspect the Doctor made a Serious mistake that caused my Sons Death! Am I correct?
I took my Son to the Hospital for a Strong Cough and tightness in his Chest.The ER Doctor said he had Bronchitis and he had some Fluid in his Lungs (No X-Rays were taken at that time). He was prescribed Steroids, Antibiotics, and an Inhaler. 2 Days later my son started having Abdominal Cramps, Diareaha, and he was Vomiting, we took him back to the Hospital. A different DR. from earlier said he had a Bladder Problem (it was retaining Fluid and putting pressure on his Bowels). So the Doc ordered a Cathiter and kept my son overnight. later that night we were told my Son was having trouble breathing and was taken to C.C.U. at 4:07 A.M. my Son Died from an enlarged Heart.The Medical Records said he was given a morphine drip for pain (his pain was at a 5 on a scale of 0 to 10). He had an allergic reaction so was given Narcan to reverse the Morphine. his Heart Rate went to over 200 BPM. so he was given someting to slow his heart rate. it slowed to 45 BPM. The time period between the Morphine and Death was 6 Hours. My Son was only 19 years old.
Asked On : Wed, 16 Dec 2009