I suffered a miscarriage in my first pregnancy and my husband recently had an Epstein-Barr virus infection. Should I delay my next pregnancy ?

hi, am laila and am 28 years old with a regular periods.i had an abortion in 15 march 2011 at my 7th week pregnancy with no need for D&C. a 15 weeks after that, my husband had an EBV infection for the first time (primary infection not activation). shall i delay my next planned pregnancy, if yes, for how long? or what shall i do concerning pregnancy plan? thanx doctor .
Asked On : Sun, 29 May 2011