I suffer from chronic low back pain and my triglyceride levels are high.

I m in a Life or Death Situation. Could you PLEASE help me? I am a 24 years old male, I weight 232 lbs and my stature is 173 cms and well, my parents and grandparents were diabetic and obese... (they died in a horrible way, mutilated : ( I don t want that for me too) furthermore, I suffer from chronic low back pain and my triglyceride levels are high and I really don t want to be diabetic, could you please HELP ME out ! I need to lose weight as soon as posible, but in a healthy way. I will do what I have to do, I was exercising but my pain was too much, even in the elliptical trainer, so do I need to lose weight by diet first or by exercise or both? Cause the pain is too much, and I have to take analgesics and antiinflammatories, THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR ANSWERS! This is my life or death situation, and a horrible death if you ask me... I am desperate, any help will be greatly appreciated...
Asked On : Tue, 22 Dec 2009