I still feel pain in my chest and in my left arm, what should I do ?

hi i m 26 years old male,my height is 5feet 10 inches and weight is 80 kgs.when i was 17 years old i used to meditate a lot everyday,one day i was meditating and during meditation i heard very intense sounds in my ears i stopped meditate but the sound continued it was not going away because of these continous disturbing sounds i failed to sleep a sec. for 25-30 days.the sounds was present in head in days as well as in night bcoz. of these sounds and sleeplessness i felt very tired mentally as well as physically,suddenly one evening i have pain in the center of the chest that was mild it spread to the left side of the chest and then to the left arm and became very severe,i lied down on the bed my heart was racing like a horse i can feel my heart beat that was beating to hard for almost 3 hours than it became normal after 3 hours but the pain continued till morning,i went to my family doctor and told him everything,he arranged an ecg test that was negative and told me that further test are not necessary as i m very young the pain continued and i came back to home next evening i felt that my pulse is beating very fastly for 5 minutes and i wanted to vomit,i was very upset that time as my physician told me that my pain was muscular i again felt the pain in my left side in the chest after 10 days but it was not so severe as previous one after a month i went to a cardiologist he done treadmill test, electrocardiogram , chest x-ray and echocardiography all came to be negative,he told me that my heart is absolutely fine and all the problem is in my i m 26 but i still feel pain in my chest and in my left arm.plz. tell me what should i do.
Asked On : Fri, 22 Jan 2010