I started to have irregular itches in my vaginal area, what else could it be ?

hello, i have never used a website like this, and right now i feel its important. my fiance and i have been sexually active with eachother since may 2009, and ive never had pain after sex. however, last friday (the5th) we had sex, and saturday evening i started to have irregular itches in my vaginal area, mostly on the inside area. on sunday thru this morning, and currently, my vagina is in pain, and the pain meds ibuprofin and advil are doing nothing to ease it. could i have a yeast infection? what else could it be?

Asked On : Mon, 8 Mar 2010