I spotted like pink and brown 16dpo when I have a bowel movement. Am I pregnant ?

I m 16dpo. Got a negative 15dpo. Spotted light pink 13dpo and 14dpo. I spotted like pink and brown 16dpo. The spotting only happen when I have a bowel movement . Do you think I m pregnant , if so when should I test again.
Asked On : Tue, 12 Apr 2011
hi,   If you are pregnancy test -ve 15 days post,it's less likely that you are pregnant.    Still if your periods are irregular you should do the preg.testing after 8 days .  please visit a gynacologist for further guidence   thanks.