I seem to have developed a partial foot drop. Should i wait and see if it just goes?

i am a 27 year old man and i seem to have developed a partial foot drop. While i can still lift my right foot up, its not very powerful and i cant walk on my heels. I ve looked around on the internet and it seems foot drop can be a symptom of something really serious. I would go to the doctor but i m living in japan at the moment and my japanese just isnt good enough to effectively interract with a doctor. i also occasionally get a slight tingling in my right hand and forearm although this may be unrelated. I am quite skinny and prone to sitting with my leg crossed over the other which i know can be a factor. Should i wait and see if it just goes? i am at a loss....
Asked On : Mon, 21 Feb 2011