I play JV Baseball. Having shoulder pain. How can I fix this?

About 6 weeks ago, i pitched for my JV baseball team. I pitched a complete game. In the 6th inning, i began feeling this sharp pain in my shoulder/ arm area. I ignored the pain and finished the game, and went on to pitch 4 innings in the next game that was only 3 days later. My arm/shoulder still hurt. I have taken 6 weeks off from throwing and i thought that it would be healed by now. I threw today and the first pitch i threw i felt a pain in my arm/ shoulder area. Does anyone know what this is? And what should i do to fix it.
Asked On : Wed, 23 May 2012