I noticed a single skin- colored, blister just below my knee, please help

Hello, A couple months ago, I noticed a single skin- colored, blister just below my knee. A little after that, another appeared on my wrist. then a couple days after, a cluster of blisters appeared on my chest, then on my abdomen;. The area started out very itchy, then the more I scratched, the more blisters formed. they eventually dried up and a brown crust was formed. when this fell off, it left a light discolored scar on my skin. The whole thing lasted for about 2 weeks or so. Then a couple days ago, the exact spot on my wrist became itchy and the blisters appeared again.they've been here for 5 days now. Im wondering if this could be herpes? or ezcema? I didnt know where to post this because I have no clue what it is. Help! please. Thanks in advance.
Asked On : Mon, 4 Oct 2010