I missed my period after having sex

iam 23 years old i had that realtion last month but now my periods didnot occur in time due my exam i did not slept properly from last  two weeks beoz every time use get periods on time or before or one day later but this time it got late . plz help me wat shall i do next to avoid pregnacy ...

Asked On : Wed, 17 Mar 2010
  Anonymous's Response

if  you had a physical realation, you need to get a Urine pregnanc test after a week of the intercourse, thats when it shows positivity. For now you should take post coital pills. Some are available over the counter, but it needs to be taken within 3days.