I may have a tampon stuck, Will it hurt ?

I just posted saying that I may have a tampon stuck and people say I need to go to the hospital.I will go to my doctor in the morning (it is nearly 2AM here) but what I want to know is will it hurt? And what will she do? I don't really think there is one in there I tried looking for it and theres nothing to say its in there - just that I wouldn't take one out without putting one in and since I can't remember I guess it's better safe than sorry. Also any ideas on how to try to find it are appreciated. Thank you!
Asked On : Mon, 21 Dec 2009
Well tampons can't really go anywhere so if you feel around up there and you feel nothing there is probably nothing up there. Due to the way the female body is set up a tampon cannot go any further than the vagina as there is no opening large enough.