I keep getting sexual comment from older guys

*girls only**Im 12 and I keep getting sexual comment from older guys? they keep saying im very skinny and hot and they like my breast and it send chills down my back and makes me want to punch them and i dont think im hot at all why do they keep doing this ?
Asked On : Mon, 21 Dec 2009
Wear baggy clothes, dont put any makeup on, dont fix your hair and stink. That will keep them away.
JUST SAY "UM..... OK? JUST LEAVE ME ALONE DUDE?" AND IF THEY KEEP DOING IT SAY "IM GAY." VERY BLANDLY AND HUG UR BFF.
Hey I'm 12 to,if those guys keep doing this I would tell an adult.(I'm always parranoid about dangros ppl) there a lot of weird ppl out there gurl,they could be dangros if they keep doing that tell an adult.if they start touching you n stuff I would call the cops .for all u no they could be child malesters.