I injured my back and hip,took injection of corti-steroid but not satisfied with the treatment

I injured back and hip injuries at work related accident. dealing with bouts of depression I was hurt on the job , fell off a roof from 15-20 feet off ground. I was sent to neurologist for L-2 compression and severe hip pain. 4 1/2 months still lower pain back and left hip pain. neurologist my L-2 has healed. said back pain should subzide. after 5 months, It has not, so he referred to ortho for hip, who examine and had emg(came back fine), and artho-gram done. no problems signs on outside of hip joint. so was scheduled intra-articular injection of corti-steroid into hip joint. got about 50 percent relief for 2 days. now back to same symptoms.Also I have spells were I have burning pain through my muscles of my upper and lower body parts. Dealing with bouts of depression. My typical day is in bed, can t sit longer than 10 minutes. can t stand for long period of time, 15 to 20 min at most with help of cane. standing out of whole day is probably 2 hours. Where do i go from here ? I know i need help for depression. I also have family history of diabetes and fibromyalgia .
Asked On : Sat, 26 Feb 2011