I have used cocaine for the first time and having a strange pressure in my chest .Can I have a heart attack?

First time user of cocaine. Can I have a heart attack days after the first time using? I made the stupid mistake of trying cocaine this past Thursday (it s sunday morning right now 2:33am). Well I ve been having a strange pressure in my chest and I m a little worried...probably overly paranoid since this is my first experience (and if i don t die...i m never doing it again). Just looking for some advice. Please don t tell me how stupid I am or how bad coke is...i know...and i m aware that i made a HORRIBLE mistake. Right now, I m dealing with my inability to change the past and just trying to figure out what this pressure is. Thank you for your time...
Asked On : Sat, 19 Dec 2009