I have urine problem last 3 years

sir i have urine problem last 3years ..It is not fully stoping after one hour it will come ...what do i do..plz sir suggest me
Asked On : Tue, 16 Feb 2010
Hi,Nitu,thanks for query.What I understand is that you are having increase frequency of urine and you need to every hour.From name I expect you to be a female.In females the commonest cause of this urine infection.The best thing you need to do it,get urine examination,ultrasound of pelvis done after consulting your doctor.After that if the infection comes you need to take a course of antibiotics.Please repeat the test after you complete the course.Drink plenty of liquids and do not hold urine for longer period.
wishing you good health.
  Anonymous's Response

if yo are talking about involuntary Dribling of urine,then may be your prostates are involved. Consider getting a specialists advice,say Urologist!