I have tried various topicals, oral antibiotics for perioral dermatitis, anti-fungals and isotretinoin recently

I m a 26 year old female that has dealt with an eczema type rash on the sides of my nose and around my mouth for the past 3 years. It comes and goes, I have tried various topicals, oral antibiotics for perioral dermatitis, anti-fungals, and isotretinoin recently. The problem started after I used topical cutivate on my face. Prior to that my seb derm was very mild. The past year it has been explosive all over my face. I have had blood work done and a biopsy, the only thing it came back was as sebo-psoariasis (possibly). All I know is that I haven t been responding to treatment and if something does work, after awhile it quits working. I ve been in a lot of pain because of this and have gone to Johns Hopkins for my problem for months. They have no idea what to do either at this point. -Trisha
Asked On : Wed, 16 Feb 2011